Wait-Molyneux scores PIR TT win
PORTLAND — Junior Colby Wait-Molyneux won another Cat 1-2 race against the clock Monday at the inaugural Bike Tires Direct Time Trial at PIR.
Wait-Molyneux covered six laps over the two mile course in 23 minutes, 29 seconds, for an average speed of just over 29 miles per hour. Josh Liberles (HPChiro/Alpine Mortgage) was second on the day, just 27 seconds lower over the 12 mile test. Oregon Cup leader Jake Hansen (Word-RCB) was third, 1:19 in arrears.
Riders in 10 categories raced on the track at PIR beginning at 10 a.m. Monday PIR for Women and Masters also took place in the evening as usual.
Bike Tires Direct Time Trial at PIR
Cat 1-2 Men
1. Wait-Molyneux, Colby (Hammer Nutrition/CMG Racing) 00:23:29
2. Liberles Joshua (HPChiro/Alpine Mortgage) 00:23:56
3. Hansen, Jake (Word-RCB) 00:24:48
4. Sheagly, Eric (Veloce Racing) 00:24:53
5. Jacobsen, Ben (Rapha Racing) 00:25:13
Complete OBRA results are HERE.