O’Donnell quickest at Jack Frost; Savage fastest woman
VANCOUVER, Wash. — Saturday’s Sublime Sublimity Cat 3 men’s winner William O’Donnell doubled up over the weekend by setting the fastest men’s overall mark at Sunday’s Jack Frost Time Trial. Sabrina Savage was the fastest woman on the course.
O’Donnell (Westwood Velo) covered the 14-mile out-and-back course in 28:56.9, nearly a minute faster than second-place rider Quinn Keogh (Rubicon-ORBEA), who set a pace of 29:42.9. Fred Keown (bicycleattorney.com), a Cat 4 rider who clocked a 29:49.1, was the third fastest male rider.
Women’s winner Sabrina Savage (Trisports.com/Eclipse Racing) flew over the course for a time of 33:55.5. Veloforma’s Elise Huggins set the second fastest women’s mark on the day at 35:04.1. Hammer Velo’s Lindsay Kandra crossed the line in 35:53.0, the third best women’s time.
Junior Grant McElroy set the fastest junior pace on a shortened course, crossing the line in 23:30.6. Todd Marley covered the full course in 26:42.8 on his recumbent. Gary Ellis and John Hatfield won the Tandem event with a 33:29.5 mark.
Jack Frost Time Trial
Sunday, Feb. 21
1. William O’Donnell (Westwood Velo) 28:56.9
2. Quinn Keogh (Rubicon-ORBEA) 29:42.9
3. Fred Keown (bicycleattorney.com) 29:49.1
4. Aaron Sander (Cyclepath) 29:53.2
5. Trevor Spahr (Ironclad Performance Wear) 30:08.6
1. Sabrina Savage (Trisports.com/Eclipse Racing) 33:55.5
2. Elise Huggins (Veloforma) 35:04.1
3. Lindsay Kandra (Hammer Velo) 35:53.0
4. Sarah Tisdale (Sorella Forte) 36:08.5
5. Jennifer Woodruff (Hammer Velo) 36:45.9
Complete results are HERE.